THE SUMMIT IS SOLD OUT!
Tickets will not be sold at the door.
We are pleased to announce the fifth annual BYU Leadership Conference: The Summit. All distinguished Brigham Young University alumni have one thing in common—they started their legacy at this incredible institution of learning. This two-day conference allows BYU alumni to share their inspiring journeys and teach students how to make an impact in the world. Join us on Friday and Saturday, February 7 and 8, to learn how to make the most of your BYU experience and gain leadership skills that will equip you to make a difference in the world.
How It Works
Day 1: Come to the Wilkinson Center Ballroom and be inspired by successful BYU Alumni as they offer TEDtalk-style presentations. Attendees will also enjoy dinner, be entertained, and have the chance to win awesome prizes.
Day 2: Meet at the Hinckley Center to learn leadership principles and insights from three of the best faculty and administrators BYU has to offer. This will be followed by an interactive panel discussion. A light breakfast will be served.
Two-day Pass: $25
Friday Only: $20
Saturday Only: $10
Two-day Pass: $50
Friday Only: $40
Saturday Only: $20
Marguerite Gong Hancock (BA '82)
- Executive Director at Computer History Museum
- Cofounder of China 2.0
- Led International Entrepreneurship Initiative at Stanford
- Cancer Survivor
Vai Sikahema (BA '02)
- BYU Football Player
- First Ever Tongan NFL Player
- Polynesian Football Hall of Fame
- Emmy Award Winning Sports Anchor
Davis Smith (BA '03)
- Founder, CEO of Cotopaxi
- Warton School of Business Graduate
- Presidential Leadership Scholar
- United Nations Global Entrepreneurs Council
Julie B. Beck (BA '81)
- Former Relief Society General President
- BYU Alumni Board Vice President
- Dixie State Board of Trustees
- Author of Joy in the Covenant
Gentri, "The Gentlemen Trio"
- #1 Billboard Artists
- Featured on ABC World News, NBC Nightly News, and Inside Edition
- Performed with Journey, Idina Menzel, and OneRepublic
Stacy Taniguchi (PhD '04)
- Renowned Wilderness Exploration Guide
- Summitted Mount Everest (While Being Chased by Wolves)
- Climbed Yosemite's Half Dome
- Summited 6 Tallest Mountains on 6 Continents
Liz Darger (BS '00)
- Young Women General Board Member
- BYU Senior Associate Athletic Director
- Title IX Liaison
- NCAA Common Ground Leadership Team member
James Gaskin (BS '08)
- PhD in Information Systems
- Serial Entreprenuer
- Over 100 Scholarly Articles Published
- 5 million+ views on YouTube
What is the dress for the event?
Business casual (slacks, polos, button-up shirts, blouses, etc.—no jeans or shorts)
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you can bring it up on your phone to be scanned.
What's the refund policy?
Refunds will be honored through January 31, 2020.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, if you are unable to attend, you may give your registration to someone else.